Unspeakable Inequalities: Blog Symposium Index of Links
December 11, 2013 Leave a comment
This is an index of posts that belong to the blog symposium, Unspeakable Inequalities, which looked at linkages between different kinds of structural inequalities and gender-based violence. The categories included here are space use and design; caste; and disability. This post will be updated as we continue to receive contributions.
- Introductory post, by Nithila Kanagasabai
- Revisiting urban design as if women mattered, by Kavitha Selvaraj
- Building Safer Cities for Women, by Kalpana Vishwanath
- Between the Street and the Door, by Katheeja Talha
- Dangerous Freedoms: Some thoughts on Gender, Caste and Development in India, by Kalpana K.
- Debarred from Full Citizenship, by Amba Salelkar
- Understanding the cycle of structural violence: A case of women with disabilities, by Anita Ghai
- சாதியும் பெண்களும் (Caste and women), by Kavin Malar
- Everyday Sexism at the Workplace, by Anand Philip